So this is exciting! Intraordinary has nominated me for the Liebster Award, and helpfully on her blog explained what it means! You should by the way definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already, it’s full of cute ideas sure to inspire!
1. Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
2. Answer the ten questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create ten questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them!
The Questions I was Asked
1. What is your favorite book or author?
Already this is a difficult one for me, I love to read! I’d maybe say Philip Pullman and His Dark Materials trilogy, but I also love Khaled Hosseini, Nick Hornby and of course J.K. Rowling. Oh and also The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon is a brilliant book. So maybe as an individual book that might be my favourite!
2. What flower would you say represents you and why?
Maybe a daisy, they remind me of summer, and days where you can just enjoy the simple things in life, and that’s what I really enjoy.
3. Are you a dog or a cat person?
Definitely a cat person! I have two beautiful little kitties; Stitch and Macavity.
4. What is the one possession you couldn’t live without?
I don’t think there’s really any single possession that I’m THAT attached to, but I hate going anywhere without a notebook and pen.
5. What would you do if you won 100 million dollars in the lottery?
Pay off my student debt!
6. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
My boyfriend (not that I’m sure he counts as a ‘thing’), a boat and my notebook (can I please hide my pen in the pages and count that as one?). I understand this isn’t a very unique or inspiring answer but it’s what I’d do.
7. What actor would play you in the movie of your life?
Jennifer Lawrence, no reason other than I LOVE HER.
8. What is your favorite television show?
9. What was your favorite television show as a child?
I wasn’t really bothered by TV programs, more films that I’d watch and bore my family to tears by making them watch them every day for months, like Hook, Annie and Oliver, to name a few.
10. What song or sound do you have as your ringtone?
I’m afraid it’s just a traditional ring…
My 10 Nominees
- Polish and Paste
- Polished PR
- The Nail Boss
- Cunnt Claws
- Pocket Money Polishes
- Flight of Whimsy
- Dani’s Manis!
Questions for My Nominees
1. Name one interesting/surprising fact about yourself.
2. What is your favourite film?
3. Which is your favourite season?
4. Describe yourself in two words.
5. Name your biggest achievement to date.
6. What would you do if the world was going to end in 24 hours?
7. What’s the one thing you always have with you?
8. Name the number one thing that irritates you.
9. Name the one thing that never fails to make you smile.
10. What is your all time favourite nail varnish?